Access and transport – Dermatology center in the European Quarter in Brussels
Access to the building of the Brussels Skin Center
51 rue d’Arlon, 1000 Brussels.
The office is located between rue Belliard and rue de la Loi.
By public transport
Less than 2 minutes’ walk
|212764||stop Trêves||E||stop Trêves|
5 minutes’ walk
|59||stop Maelbeek||34388095||stop Luxembourg|
10 minutes’ walk
|125471||stop Trône||3660||stop Froissart|
If coming by car, we would advise you to get to the area at least 15 minutes before your appointment time.
There is very limited parking in rue d’Arlon. It is better to park in one of the covered carparks less than 5 minutes’ walk from the clinic :
- if arriving via rue Belliard:
- Interparking Industrie carpark, 26-38 rue de l’Industrie (Aspria club building)
- if arriving via rue de la Loi:
- Interparking Loi carpark, 85 rue de la Loi. Enter the car park at the Maelbeek metro station entrance. After the descent, turn left and park 100 meters further, near the exit “rue d’Arlon / Concert Noble”, around parking spot number 3280. No elevator available at this exit.
- Thon hotel carpark, rue de Trêves 120.