Professor Dominique Parent
Fields of expertise of Pr Dominique Parent
- Gynecological and Urological dermatology
- Gynaecology: dermatological and infectious pathology (STI) of the anogenital region in women
- Urology: dermatological and infectious pathology (STI) of the anogenital region in men
- Dermatological pathology of the anogenital region in children (from 2 years old) and adolescents
Learn more about Pr Parent
Professor Dominique Parent has been a dermatologist in Brussels since 1981. For more than 36 years she worked at the Erasmus Hospital, where she was Head of the Mucosal Pathology Clinic. This department, which she founded, takes care of adults and children with dermatological pathologies of the anogenital region. It also specializes in the screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
In addition to her consultations, Professor Parent has taught dermato-venereology at the Université Libre de Bruxelles. During her academic career, she has written articles and book chapters in French and English. In addition, she has given numerous presentations at international congresses.
Today, Professor Parent consults exclusively at the Brussels Skin Center. She offers you a personalized follow-up and treatment for mucosal pathologies of the anogenital region.
- anogenital mycoses (fungal infections, Candida)
- pain, itching and eruptions of the vulva and male external genitalia as well as inflammatory diseases (lichen sclerosus, lichen planus, psoriasis, eczema…) and other lesions of the anogenital region in adults and children
- pain during sexual intercourse in women
- sexually transmitted diseases: condyloma or anogenital warts (papillomavirus infections), genital herpes, etc.
Your appointment with Pr Dominique Parent
At the Brussels Skin Center in Uccle, Professor Dominique Parent offers for gynecological or urological dermatology consultations in French and English.
The price of a consultation with Pr Dominique Parent is €90, excluding any supplements (technical or aesthetic procedures, etc.). Pr Parent is non-conventioned at the Brussels Skin Center.